'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my $.02 for what it's worth. I have owned a 2260 and a 590. Sold both. Neither was my cup of tea. Nothing to do with quality. 2260 has quirks that irritated me. 590 vibrated to much. Yes I'm picky when it comes to the A/V.

Yes I could notice the weight and size difference. Limited budget I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 590 but paying retail the 2260 just carries to much of a premium for me to buy it either unless I was like Chris and going to be using it 60 ft in the air. Bucking saw I think the 620 would probably be a better choice.

I haven't seen the handle break on the 590/600/620. I have seen it on the cs-310 though

Here is my $.02 for what it's worth. I have owned a 2260 and a 590. Sold both. Neither was my cup of tea. Nothing to do with quality. 2260 has quirks that irritated me. 590 vibrated to much. Yes I'm picky when it comes to the A/V.

Yes I could notice the weight and size difference. Limited budget I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 590 but paying retail the 2260 just carries to much of a premium for me to buy it either unless I was like Chris and going to be using it 60 ft in the air. Bucking saw I think the 620 would probably be a better choice.

I haven't seen the handle break on the 590/600/620. I have seen it on the cs-310 though
Well said Nate Thank,s

U know what they say"opinions are like ...holes and arm pits,everybodys got one etc.............
heres my opinion,take it for what its worth.
I had a cs600P,had it ported by mweba,and was impressed with the design of the saw and the way it ran.
It wont keep up with my 562,but apples to apples ,one is standard carb and one is auto tune.
If u are handlin the saw 10hrs a day u might b able to notice the #,but when u cut for awhile then put down the saw and load ur wood then do over is it really that noticable?
I still would have it but was able to trade it for a Dolly 7900.

Opinions drive the world ,if we all thought the same where would we be today?

DODGE and ECHO suck :numberone: LOL just razzing. i'd run one but you guys can just imagine how much those echo's cost up here in CAD. to much for them to appeal to me but i'll keep an eye on this thread so i know of any ground breaking innovations from echo. i still think honda would dominate all if they made chainsaws. dodge does suck though :givebeer:

Dodge does have some questionable products. Echo; from what I have seem in the newer 600s and 620 is like the Honda equivalent. I do wish Honda made a 70cc saw cause it would be electric start, fuel injected and ffffaaasssttttt with a good warranty :)

DODGE and ECHO suck :numberone: LOL just razzing. i'd run one but you guys can just imagine how much those echo's cost up here in CAD. to much for them to appeal to me but i'll keep an eye on this thread so i know of any ground breaking innovations from echo. i still think honda would dominate all if they made chainsaws. dodge does suck though :givebeer:

I DISAGREE on the DODGE part!!!!!!!!:surprised3:
But heh thats my IMO.
All this makes good readin EH.:crazy::crazy:

Yeah I own a few dodge trucks and love them. Love my 590 timber wolf. I run the balls off of it with a 28" bar for large bucking and felling. Full comp full chisel. This thread has convinced me to MM mine and maybe a gasket delete. Just picked up a cheap 455 rancher so if the 590 spends a few days down while I'm playing with it I have a back up felling saw. Other then the 390 that's been giving me problems.

Sounds like a plan, Big Block has had solid results from doing the MM and gasket delete to his, let us know how it goes.

Swapping my 455 rancher to another member for another 590. Since it isn't under warranty I may do heavy mods on that one and just leave the other one at MM until I know I'm not going to ruin a good saw I depend on.

Back