'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you put a 8 pin on a 620 do some timed cuts, I'll bet the 7 pin will be faster and don't be afraid to work the saw some, if you don't the 8 pin might cut faster. 8 pin is made for 90 cc saws. Steve

I was big into polaris pure but its hard to find now works on aircooled and water cooled engines easy starting plug stays clean. now echo oil for the time being. smells better than stihl oil when mixed rich

[ Bet a 8 pin with a skip chain cuts fast and won't over work the saw in a full bar cut QUOTE="mountainlake, post: 5472592, member: 12061"]If you put a 8 pin on a 620 do some timed cuts, I'll bet the 7 pin will be faster and don't be afraid to work the saw some, if you don't the 8 pin might cut faster. 8 pin is made for 90 cc saws. Steve[/QUOTE]

[ Bet a 8 pin with a skip chain cuts fast and won't over work the saw in a full bar cut QUOTE="mountainlake, post: 5472592, member: 12061"]If you put a 8 pin on a 620 do some timed cuts, I'll bet the 7 pin will be faster and don't be afraid to work the saw some, if you don't the 8 pin might cut faster. 8 pin is made for 90 cc saws. Steve
[/QUOTE]
But it's an echo... Echos cut like saws 30cc's bigger.

[QUOTE="Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, post: 5472735, member: 137476
But it's an echo... Echos cut like saws 30cc's bigger."[/QUOTE]
Oh look its someone who was deleted and joined with another account.... Or is a complete clown who has nothing better then misinterpret a quote and flame it. GOAT 2.0??

I wish i had a 360t to put against my 200t... as of now my 200t blows the pants off of my 330t. but i know the 330 has had a harder life then the 200t. Its just so hard to find a used echo. most owners i know keep them.

I wish i had a 360t to put against my 200t... as of now my 200t blows the pants off of my 330t. but i know the 330 has had a harder life then the 200t. Its just so hard to find a used echo. most owners i know keep them.

Man, that is no joke. I've noticed the same thing, especially within the last year or two. In our area, Echo's used to be for sale on CL all the time. Now, you're lucky if you see one. Maybe we should stop talking them up.:)

How's your ass ? Stir any **** up lately ?

Oh yea, just seems to be my nature. You and Reed better be careful talking to me...you might get labeled an a$$hole like I have. Or someone might say you're sensitive, a drama queen, or worse yet...a woman. I'm so upset with what's went down this last week I think I'm gonna have to get some counseling. You and Reed seem like real nice guys so you better quit talking to me before it's too late.:)

Ha sorry ive missed the fun!!! Been spending most of free time running around or working on the church property... they have 23 wooded acres of mostly pines that are too tall for theur own good. Fell and bucked 5 and a maple this am. Skid a 80' pine into my wood pile and sent the 620 flying lol bent the wrap and cracked the gas tank but still runs great and even bucked up the tree with the remaining fuel. I like it enough I went and bought a new tank and handle bar for it... its gonna be a 620PW with the half wrap lol wanted to try something new eh? I was the only one out so was having to skid the trees with my truck and it was hammer down time to get it up on the landing I was on and well lets just say it rolled a little to far over and not up enough ... either way no worry all safe and had fun.

Below is the saw after and the tank crack but honestly stihl very pleased with it :sweet:

20150731_112516.jpg 20150731_112549.jpg 20150731_112542.jpg

Yep still hand forb half a tank too lol im happy with it... could of been worse :)

Back