'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the "S" shaped adapter ?
I have some made of steel brake line, you can cut the "s" ones, if they don't reach across the studs...... I have made them from old hose clamp metal, or sheet metal.
They just take slack out of the slot and make the oil slot line up :)
I put a pic up on this thread one time :)

So today I got the 620 stuck in a stubborn pine that had a nasty back lean. Fortunately, Mike had suggested to me before that happened if I get a saw stuck to pull off the power head and leave the bar. Well folks that's some good advice cause if I didn't then that 620 would have been long gone... Thanks for the advice Mike... :) Also a bonus for inboard clutches... easier chain removal in that situation.

So today I got the 620 stuck in a stubborn pine that had a nasty back lean. Fortunately, Mike had suggested to me before that happened if I get a saw stuck to pull off the power head and leave the bar. Well folks that's some good advice cause if I didn't then that 620 would have been long gone... Thanks for the advice Mike... :) Also a bonus for inboard clutches... easier chain removal in that situation.
Been there ,done that!!!!!!
Dont go to cut wood with only one saw!!!
Ronaldo(brother) and I have learned the hard way.

Ok Echo lovers getting the 555 shipped of to the new owner today then going to try and get that wrap back and see if I cant find a reasonable way to ship it... that's what's gonna be killer. Whats up? Enjoy your Saturday! I apologize to those I haven't got back to PM wise Ive been hammered!

Whats missing here? Figured while I replace the tank and other goodies why not... squish now at .027" View attachment 439159

You need to shave your legs Reed. Guys who run "girly" saws shouldn't have hairy legs.:)

BTW: Can't wait to see some new cutting vids when you get that thing put back together. Oh, and are you going to compare compression (before & after) to see how much difference it made?

You need to shave your legs Reed. Guys who run "girly" saws shouldn't have hairy legs.:)

BTW: Can't wait to see some new cutting vids when you get that thing put back together. Oh, and are you going to compare compression (before & after) to see how much difference it made?

I hear you lol What can I say the hair doubles as extra chaps when cutting :sweet: but really I didnt take a compression before cause I have a wierd adapter that limits it to around 135PSI but will def make a few videos when it does togeather. Im not expecting much but even a little bump in compression is good, right ? :)

I have to say from looking at these cases on these Echos, this is where the weight it and I am ok with that as BB says "Built like a tank"... Solid (edit magnesium) and stout!

I have to say from looking at these cases on these Echos, this is where the weight it and I am ok with that as BB says "Built like a tank"... Solid Aluminum and stout!

Agree. I've always been a "plan for tomorrow" not "live for today" type of guy. I would rather have a quality, well built machine that will run RELIABLE & STRONG for a long time...even if it adds a few ounces.

Back