'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chance last weekend to run my 620P next to my 044. Both saws w/ 20" bars and sharp chains cutting 1" cookies off the same dead cedar. My daughter in law uses the cookies (sanded and urethaned) in her wedding venue business. Not real stressfull on either saw but that dead cedar was pretty hard. I was proud of that 620P....stayed right with the 044. The extra 10 cc in the 044 gave it a slight edge but not much. Both great saws.

fd014b9bdf4c4879dde986120911da6c.jpg
here you go Nate, #1

DAMN!!! Echo switched the inserts on the gas tank that the carb bolts thread into so get this thing 99% of the way together and BAM! broke the thread insert and gas tank... come on lol but het I like running the 371XP so who cares :)

Had a chance last weekend to run my 620P next to my 044. Both saws w/ 20" bars and sharp chains cutting 1" cookies off the same dead cedar. My daughter in law uses the cookies (sanded and urethaned) in her wedding venue business. Not real stressfull on either saw but that dead cedar was pretty hard. I was proud of that 620P....stayed right with the 044. The extra 10 cc in the 044 gave it a slight edge but not much. Both great saws.

How large was the dead cedar in diameter?

reed, just curious. is that orange high heat silicone you used on the base of your echo there? you need an anaerobic sealant for that application. silicone will work but not forever. i should also point out that 2 strokes aren't built to take heat. 4 strokes actually run much much hotter. to much heat in a 2 stroke and that's when things start cooking together, kinda like that 372.

Back