'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BGE541 is it possible to run a stihl rollamatic es bar on the 590? I assume I would need an adapter. My brother gave me a 24" with a chain from his 044 it just needs a new roller tip.

I talked to f150 the Dolmar dealer and we (he) is working on an adaptor for Stihl large mount to Echo (.5-.7 mil) small bar stud then the the large mount Husky.

That would be sweet. :)

Oh and I am feeling like an addict waiting for this video and wondering what it would do with a little exhaust work and a true .020 squish...

Copy good info. Lol I will for sure do it tomorrow. I'm wondering the same things as you, I'll tinker with the porting as soon as I gain some more confidence in how and what to do and get a backup saw.

if you find a 266 XP you can run a 272 P&C and run the same carb in some cases... cheap power!

Yes but I believe you will need a larger carb or maybe just a different card to Cyl mount.

Well I got a video and remember it's for sound not speed I'm in a crappy cutting position on some dead hard Russian olive. How do I post it ? Pics will have to wait till tomorrow. Today was one of those days.

No worries man... I always upload to youtube first then just copy and paste the link and it comes up as a video...

Echo cs590 timberwolf:

Dude that sounds awesome! Sounds like its tuned well, cleans up well in the cut. That Russian wood looks pretty stout.

Hope your day turned out well. Ill look forward to a race video if yoy can get one... don't be sharing your saw tuning tips with Husky guys lol.

Thanks!! I've spent alot of time tuning it. That piece of wood was probably pushing 80 pounds!! 12" long and about 15" diameter. My day did turn out well I got to run my saw and so positive comments thank you again. Oh we will get a race video I found some big big Russian stuff yesterday like get that bar buried big it should be good fun.

I talked to f150 the Dolmar dealer and we (he) is working on an adaptor for Stihl large mount to Echo (.5-.7 mil) small bar stud then the the large mount Husky.

That would be sweet. :)

Oh and I am feeling like an addict waiting for this video and wondering what it would do with a little exhaust work and a true .020 squish...
homelite410 is looking into it. That is where i get my adapters from. He has the nicest ones i have tried out for the dolmar and husky saws.

So a little FYI on the 620... checked the squish today... a whopping .043"!!! man if this thing weren't new and if it didn't run so well I would take it apart and monkey with it...

On another note... the 266 was at .034 so that should be at .020 by Friday... really thinking about getting a 590 to mess with... BB'svideo makes me think (or hear) they are a mean little machine, and with seeing what Echo leaves on the table (squish wise) I think they will be a force to be reckoned with!?!

Latest posts

Back