• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell (2) Old roller nose bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim rivers

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got two old bars don't really know that much about them one tip spins the other don't each bar has a imperfection that shows in pics I'm just throwing these up to see if anybody can save them/ Throw me a offer if interested. Thanks JimIMG_1754.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1751.JPG
    IMG_1751.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
The piece missing on the rail in the fourth picture is concerning, but everything else looks very salvageable. Stuck noses can be freed up and run again. the chip at the front my the roller is irelevant as the chain does not make contact there.

How wide is the bar groove. The one looks like maybe Homelite, however they an be modified to fit many older saws.

The one that is part #11469 is classified as a 38" bar .063 gauge and fits large Homelite (old 900 series 2100 etc)The modern F014 mount. The other I would need a part number to tell

I have some Stihl and Husqvarna mount roller nose last i looked. Shipping a bar is $$ though, around $30 last one I shipped.

Latest posts

Back