2 saw plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 saw plan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't get myself to like a 50cc saw. Maybe when I get older and the weight bothers me.

Nah.. don't think so.

I am not fond of the 50cc saws.. 361 is good for the Stihl side.. but nothing smaller IMHO...

Other than the 200T as a climbing saw.. up a tree that is one hard saw to beat.

I like too many hobbies to have a bunch of saws hanging around. Got a new foxpro sptifire caller. My wife is starting to get into guns too.

I like too many hobbies to have a bunch of saws hanging around. Got a new foxpro sptifire caller. My wife is starting to get into guns too.

Foxpro!! Id assume to coyote hunt than eat!!!! as long as there coming in.lol

Yeah it's fun. I didn't have any luck the other day calling any. I'm going to try to go again in a couple days.

Oh, you guys like guns too :)
CAD is wearing off and GAD is kicking in again. You would think 2 safes full would be enough.

I got a ol Johnny stewart I need to start using, had 2 foxes in the front yard bout 2.30 the other morning. Rather them not get ahold of my pups

I like guns, saws, diesel trucks, you know all the expensive hobbies.

Should be 440 and 660 for the Stihl guy's.

or

372 and a 395.

This would be my two saw plan, but it depends alot on the size of the wood also.

If I only kept two of my saws, it would be the 371 and the 395.

:agree2:

My current plan is the 371/395. And the little Ryobi thrown in for fun.

Yeah it's fun. I didn't have any luck the other day calling any. I'm going to try to go again in a couple days.

Its hard. Ive got 2 in 3 years.... You probably got the best electronic caller out. I used mouth calls and have a johnny stewart electric. I havent even been in 6 months or so.

N e ways, sorry for the derail.

Never been into boats. If I buy a farm I'll have a tractor or two and probably a bobcat.

Latest posts

Back