• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2000 GMC chip truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauldinoutdoor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Tried to sell over the winter with no bites. Detroit metro area

2000 GMC 7500 ex-Asphlundh truck 10k miles good tires and body, all wheel disc brakes

ALTEC LRV 60' working height, kubota pony motor, 11' chip box, cab cover and toolboxes.

7.4l gas w/ 5 speed trans is locked in 5th

Gas tank has a leak at over 20gal, gauge is not working and one strap is broke

Has a extra switch to cut on ignition and needs passenger side door internal parts

No time to fix amd I'm going to pull the boom and toolboxes off for another truck for rearmount. So as is $13k, no boom with dump only $5k or I can mount a mini loader deck behind the cab where the boom was for extra, with a 16' flatbed mounted $4500 or cab chassis $3500 I have a trans guy to replace the trans but I'm not interested in the truck as it is anymore. Dump bed can be sold seperately
Boom is coming off this week 20160331_132852.jpg
248 561 0307

First time I've seen a c70/75/7000/7500 as a single rear axle and not tandem. Usually it's a c60 that is.

I can't edit the first thread for some reason, but I removed the bucket and toolboxes off, the 11' dump bed is still on there. Still needs a trans but around $500 for used and $500 labor. Has room behind the cab for a mini skid equipment rack - $4500. I can build the rack for extra. Also have the 16' flatbed that can go with it mounted for $4000. Or just the dump box and cylinder for $1200

Back