• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2004 Rayco Super 50 RG 66 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new stump guy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Super 50 with 2200 hours the following work has been done main Hyd. pump rebuilt, New secondary Hyd pump, Hyd. motor rebuilt , new cutter wheel bearings. Motor has had timing belt replaced, valves adjusted, head gasket Comes with the factory trailer new tires and brakes on trailer. All work described was preformed in the last 200 Hours I retired from my full time job and felt it was time to start enjoying my life so i'm done with stumping also. the above work was done at Rayco in Ohio and the motor work was done by local deutz service center. Comes with a extra belt and hardware and Green teeth sharpening rig on a cart Stop playing with a little under power grinder. I am asking $18,750 located in eastern PA 484-345-1172

Back