• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2005 Bandit Model 280 w/4400 Hrs For Sale $19,500 (Starts and runs great)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad H

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Bandit Model 280 for sale in Colorado. This chipper does have 4400 hrs but is a tier 3 CAT 135 HP motor and starts and runs great. The hrs are appx. as I still use it somewhat frequently. But we have a grapple truck on the way and do not need 2 large chippers.

Keep the air filters cleaned on this chipper and she runs great. For a chipper with high hours I have very few issues. This chipper has a hydraulic crushing mechanism that breaks branches and can also raise the feed wheel to easily feed in large logs. It has an adjustable chute so it can fill up a big chip truck.

If someone is in the market for a large chipper that has been well maintained this is it. It is not a brand new machine but is not $80k either. With the cost of new chippers I hope someone can take this machine and make some money with it like I have. Thanks!

I have a 2005 Bandit Model 280 for sale in Colorado. This chipper does have 4400 hrs but is a tier 3 CAT 135 HP motor and starts and runs great. The hrs are appx. as I still use it somewhat frequently. But we have a grapple truck on the way and do not need 2 large chippers.

Keep the air filters cleaned on this chipper and she runs great. For a chipper with high hours I have very few issues. This chipper has a hydraulic crushing mechanism that breaks branches and can also raise the feed wheel to easily feed in large logs. It has an adjustable chute so it can fill up a big chip truck.

If someone is in the market for a large chipper that has been well maintained this is it. It is not a brand new machine but is not $80k either. With the cost of new chippers I hope someone can take this machine and make some money with it like I have. Thanks!
I may be interested. Can you post a pic ?

Latest posts

Back