• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2008 bandit 1890 xp chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerhill520

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let all the members know I am selling a 2008 1890 xp bandit. The chipper is a single a clue, it has a 125 h.p John Deere, a winch, 1720 hours on it, and is titled and registered under Cdl at 9900 pounds. It's registered until the end of the year, but we are not re registering the chipper. The reason is because we are merely scaling back on the crews. this chipper will eat a 19-20" log

The chipper received 5900.00 in electrical work this spring. Did it need it? No, but the bandit dealer began chasing problems with parts instead of listening to what happened, and long story short, a new injection pump, a new Ecm, and finally, what I recommended it was, a wiring harness. I put in a new manual pump prior to sending it out. I just installed a new winch val e. The other one was really sensitive. It works great now. Chipper is ready to work. It could use some paint down the road, typical of all chippers after a while, but it's not an eyesore. I can go into more details with anyone who is interested. It's posted on Craigslist Boston.

Here's the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/grd/5843896470.html

Anyway, call me, email, send a message. thanks

Back