200T Carbitooter Thread **Official**

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too!

I had really good results following advice on this thread - got two MS200t's back into service, one for a tree surgeon.

Well, the accelerator kit fixed it for $8.50. We'll see how long it lasts. Thanks to everybody for the info.

Maybe I missed something, and if so I apologize, but what exactly is the accelerator kit, and where can I get it? I don't see it in the IPL nor anywhere on ebay?

My 200T is having throttle response issues and it sounds like this will help me as I have the same carb. Thanks!!

PS. Can one of the mods change the spelling so a newbie can find it in a search ?

I very specifically named it so that it could be found in a search. Or so that I could find it :)

try searching '200T carburetor' and see what you find ;) The search engine will grab carbitooter without a ton of other junk though.

edit: just tried searching '200t Carb' and it found 846 threads LOL!

Last edited:
So last fall I dumped the fuel out of my 200t and ran it out of gas. Just put gas in it tonight. It pops on full choke, runs on half choke half throttle but as soon as I hit the trigger to kick it down to idle it dies. I know the carb is a zama c1Q series but not sure of the exact model. Do I try this epoxy/jbweld method?

Well, the tree service customer brought the 200T back where I had replaced the accelerator pump in Dec 2011. It was shot again. I asked him how much he had used it and he said a lot whatever that means. Anyhow, since the carbs can be had for $88 I just replaced the carb. Since I had red loctited and peened the screws I was afraid to try it again anyway.

Latest posts

Back