"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero
It's got 125psi compression. Piston looks good throught the exhaust port. I think I'll sink about 350 into it. Have no idea what I'll do with it. I sure love my 7900's.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I've always wanted a lathe, and a mill. Last week I happened to type in lathe in our local CL and I saw a add posted about 1/2 hour earlier. It was a blurry picture and the discription said "Lathe with a bunch of tooling"

I sent the link to Thomas1 who knows a ton about them and he told me to get my ass in the truck and get the thing.

I called the guy and set up to go look at it the next evening (Friday night)
I called him Friday afternoon fully expecting it to be gone and he said that he was still planning on me to look at it.

I got there and we were talking and he said that he has been having calls for the past two days on the thing from around the country and locally from guys wanting it. He told me that hi thinks he mispriced it:D

It was his dad's lathe, he said that he looked at one at Harbor Freight and saw they had one for $600. He figured that with the extra tooling it was worth a little more than that...

It turns out this is a South Bend 10L

Oh yea, $800

I have no clue as to how to run one... This is the first lathe I even looked at.... I'm a farmer by trade. All I know is that a lathe will come in very handy once I learn how to run one.

Now to find a mill and a GOOD quality drill press

I have no clue as to how to run one... This is the first lathe I even looked at.... I'm a farmer by trade. All I know is that a lathe will come in very handy once I learn how to run one.

Now to find a mill and a GOOD quality drill press

Get well soon, your remaining 9 1/3 fingers.

Hush you! That's just a saw someone cobbled together from a 9010 dolmar and 9010 makita. Same saw in different colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the opposite side had primer gray, it would have been eligible for conversion to a Lowrider.
SS-IMG_20131228_170829r-500x375.jpg

More like this...
8d7fa8a7affcf69c84162b4f782ff802.jpg

Now that be redneck:crazy::crazy:
Nobody probably noticed that it's a 87-91 body with a 92-96/7 front end but me... You can tell by the rear super cab windows with the vertical split (87-91 trucks had those)

Nobody probably noticed that it's a 87-91 body with a 92-96/7 front end but me... You can tell by the rear super cab windows with the vertical split (87-91 trucks had those)

Nathan,

Oh, I noticed it was three different body styles put together, but I didn't want to make mention in case it was your pride and joy.

Latest posts

Back