2016 Christmas giveaway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't find much difference shipping to US or locally in Canada. However I have noticed a BIG difference in shipping from things like Ebay but I think sometimes that down to Ebay as a way for them to charge a high commission for selling.. I was shocked to find that they add the shipping charge that you make to the selling price before calculating the commission. I only buy things from China now, free shipping.

Hi all I am offering up the XL 12 days of Christmas
I have 12 XL 12's that i decided to part out during our upcoming cold snap and offer the parts to anyone who wants to pay freight. There are red XL12's and Super XL's and a blue one of each.Some turn over smooth if someone wants a complete one for any reason.This offer will be good till after the holidays.
My name is Thomas so i will plagiarize the shipping methods of Thomas 1.So if you are in a rush for parts to get a saw going let me know so i can get them out quicker.
PM me with your requests and address so i can get you a shipping cost.And then this thread wouldn't get as cluttered.
Thomas

No one wants the chains? Needs to happen this week at the latest, it takes around 7-10 days, plus will likely take me several days to get a chance to get it packed up and to the post office when they are open.

No one wants the chains? Needs to happen this week at the latest, it takes around 7-10 days, plus will likely take me several days to get a chance to get it packed up and to the post office when they are open.

I am really surprised someone hasn't taken your offer. I have a bunch of chains already or I would have been interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know what the large flat rate of loop chains means lol.

I don't even know what the large flat rate of loop chains means lol.
A large USPS flat rate box filled with chainsaw chains of various pitch, lengths, gauges, and remaining life. Great for the guys who have spinners and grinders. There is definitely a lot of value in his gift if you have the time to get the chains into working order.

I would be all over this but I am kind of a whore for full chisel chain and only run .050 on my saws.

Assumed people knew being I sold many boxes on here.

"Grab bag" of chain loops. Close to new to junk, various brands, pitches, gauges and lengths. About 40lbs worth. If you want some short "patch" pieces, I can toss in some (usually like the last maybe few inches of chain off a roll)

I could sort the boxes and boxes we have, sharpen and sell for $10-15 a loop but I don't have the time. It's pretty much like #4673 on the to do list and #250 on that list was added 5 years ago haha

Latest posts

Back