2016 Iowa spring gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stupid question.... i've has this husqvarna 2101 that i got for free, it was fully assembled but some things looked cobbled together so i took it apart to clean it and figure out what parts i needed to buy. He said it ran before he threw it under a bunch of stuff in his garage. If i stopped down tomorrow would anyone be willing to kinda inform me if its worth fixing and what else needs fixing. i'd even pay some cash to whoever spends some time helping me. i've brought it to my dealers and they dont want anything to do with it...
Bring it with. I got nothing better to do and once I start to open my mouth Shaun will come over and correct me.

Did someone get hinerman's phone number? He was inquiring about my square grinder.

Thanks again to Mark and Ron and everyone else that put it the hard work getting ready for this event. Plenty of eating, lots and lots of complicated technical discussions regarding saws and stuff, more visiting, a short nap for some of the old folk, and just a bit of cutting by some of the hardy ones out in the rain. Ron has determined the weather will be great next year, certainly it can rain out three years in a row.

I did start the 1-80 I received earlier this year from Ike Holt and made a cut just to insure it would be O.K. Others were a lot more adventurous but I didn't feel the need myself.

Only one photo, Mark Hosky with his new tool box delivered by Chet (JetMD) along with the starter tools that have been donated so far. As a reminder, Mark Hosky lost his shop, tools, saws, and many other personal possessions in a fire earlier this year.

IMAG2476.jpg

Mark

2016 Iowa GTG - Participation Triumphs Over Precipitation

Thanks to the Hoskeys for hosting, and for converting the garage into a club house for a few days, where people ruled over saws - mostly!
IMG_4951.jpg
('Wet-To-Gether'?)

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg
('It seems to be some type of cutting or scratching device . . . .')

Philbert

017f20b8c8d5a650d2ea91567b43d613.jpg

75634a23c17d69404b86dd2b009796a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Back