2016 Iowa spring gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who's the guy at the gtg does does the carving? i remember seeing pictures but dont want to search through the 23 pages.

I need to send out a big thank you to Chad @lumberjackchef for the carving he did for me. I didn't know about it.
8d7d214cfe68775dc08d18485ce10b1c.jpg
833fd4c2b920fe312198d5b6a532ad3d.jpg
d9a81950333b9642149bc56d0b0b55d7.jpg

That man has a God given talent!!![emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from the Hoskvarna hills

Real late here, but I wish to thank the Hosky clan for their outstanding hospitality. I hope the rest of the year is easier on them. Weather hasn't been kind here. Also much thanks to to everyone that helped out. Next year I predict dry and dusty conditions 91 degrees. :ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Real late here, but I wish to thank the Hosky clan for their outstanding hospitality. I hope the rest of the year is easier on them. Weather hasn't been kind here. Also much thanks to to everyone that helped out. Next year I predict dry and dusty conditions 91 degrees. :ices_rofl::ices_rofl:
Dry, dusty and 91 degrees would certainly be at the other end of the spectrum! Still not ideal GTG conditions, though.

Back