2016 Iowa spring gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed that for you...
Your edit button is broken. They can't even compete with orange saws, and most of those are on the bench being worked on cause the Stihls are out in the timber getting the work done. Mikita should stick with what they are good at, drills. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Not goin well on the insurance.
The corn boiler is considered part of the structure,so there goes half the building payment.
Its a crap shoot on the contents,what they think is personal or business.There will be words on this I'm sure!
So i guess i will be lookin for a OWB as cheap as i can find in ok condition.
If any body knows of any let me know.
Looks like the ranger will be ok,but thats not a done deal either.
Lookin at steel buildings ,any suggestions ,comments or help appreciated.

Not goin well on the insurance.
The corn boiler is considered part of the structure,so there goes half the building payment.
Its a crap shoot on the contents,what they think is personal or business.There will be words on this I'm sure!
So i guess i will be lookin for a OWB as cheap as i can find in ok condition.
If any body knows of any let me know.
Looks like the ranger will be ok,but thats not a done deal either.
Lookin at steel buildings ,any suggestions ,comments or help appreciated.
is ins trying to hang you,,or the coverage wasn't enough?? gots to be someone on here,, that sells ins,, that could help you wade thru the ins lies and bs....

is ins trying to hang you,,or the coverage wasn't enough?? gots to be someone on here,, that sells ins,, that could help you wade thru the ins lies and bs....
Some of both.

From the Hills

Might come to that. Will see.

From the Hills
I say that,,because of my experience with working on cars and trucks,,and the damage....but I had my own wheels smacked hard,,by a old man that run a red light..at 60 mph!!! in ensuing dealings with state farm,,i was getting nowhere. I told them, the ins com might be interested,,they said go ahead.. I did. I got a call the next day!!!!! told them,,since you think its so funny screwing people,,you now can pay my price..they did...

Back