2017 Iowa GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a problem with it.
We've had a dolmar dealer come few yrs ago.
He said he wasn't coming back, but he thought he could sell a bunch of saws.
That was the mindset he had.
Will leave that up to you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I recall that dealer. I doubt that he sold very many (if any) Dolmar or Makita saws at the meeting, but he did buy several of us some pretty good cold beer. I recall it was Leinenkugel.

I don't have a problem with it.
We've had a dolmar dealer come few yrs ago.
He said he wasn't coming back, but he thought he could sell a bunch of saws.
That was the mindset he had.
Will leave that up to you.

I wouldn't expect to sell anything just see if the boss will help with the expense as a advertising/ we are in the business kind of thing.

I wouldn't expect to sell anything just see if the boss will help with the expense as a advertising/ we are in the business kind of thing.
If you are going through the trouble of doing demos you may as well bring a few of the more popular models along in case folks want to buy.

Ya I got a 562 xpg and 550 and 465 I would bring maybe a 555 545 I also have some big saws I could bring but doubt anyone would want one 372, 576, 395

If you have them priced to move I would think they would go. I was only at the GTG for a couple hours last year and saw several saws change hands.

I recall that dealer. I doubt that he sold very many (if any) Dolmar or Makita saws at the meeting, but he did buy several of us some pretty good cold beer. I recall it was Leinenkugel.

Don't think that was him.
I think that was Boyds saw shop in Minn.

Ya I got a 562 xpg and 550 and 465 I would bring maybe a 555 545 I also have some big saws I could bring but doubt anyone would want one 372, 576, 395
Bring what you can, never know who might be looking for a big saw at the time. Or a small saw....just never know. Be glad to have you come in whatever form you can....especially if you bring coffee!:drinkingcoffee:

Hey Mark is there any of those race cants left from a few years a go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is 2or3.
If we need more maybe Virgil could saw us some more?

I'm from Gilbertville, IA. Left home when I was 17 to join the Army. Where exactly is the GTG and what is it?

A bunch of people get together to solve world problems, play with chainsaws, eat, talk chainsaws, eat some more, solve more problems, maybe play with more saws........

I'm from Gilbertville, IA. Left home when I was 17 to join the Army. Where exactly is the GTG and what is it?

Address is on page 1.
Hopefully you can make it.
Some come on Friday just to hang out and tinker on saws and chains.

Most activities are on Saturday.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Got a 2152 in need of some parts. Tank assembly, base plate under the carb, filter base(piece between air filter and carb) and the top cover. If anyone that is coming to the GTG has anything, I'd be interested.
f077032ae24be3dbbd8b9148068dc93d.jpg
1642c52f5fa66bb9f102abe1851fb315.jpg
fd7d463ea1f466bd0270cd7a481679b7.jpg

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back