2017 Iowa GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 2152 in need of some parts. Tank assembly, base plate under the carb, filter base(piece between air filter and carb) and the top cover. If anyone that is coming to the GTG has anything, I'd be interested.
f077032ae24be3dbbd8b9148068dc93d.jpg
1642c52f5fa66bb9f102abe1851fb315.jpg
fd7d463ea1f466bd0270cd7a481679b7.jpg

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk
yeeeeouchhhhh!!!

Mark and I have been getting wood up for the GTG this morning. Some big Cottonwoods for race cants and Oak from the edges of fields. I ran every saw I own this morning....dropping and trimming, etc. Getting too soft in the hayfield, so will need to quit for today. I ran a ported 288XP that we acquired from Dodgegeeks and WOW, I like it!!!! Pictures will be along shortly.

No entry fee at all. We may ask for help with some breakfast items if you are here early for the grub.:drinkingcoffee:
If you are helping to cook the grub, I will be there for the grub. Nobody cooks a better breakfast than Ronaldo. His cooking skills are a product of years of experience coupled with the skill of a master.

If you are helping to cook the grub, I will be there for the grub. Nobody cooks a better breakfast than Ronaldo. His cooking skills are a product of years of experience coupled with the skill of a master.
Thanks, but brother Mark actually has done more of the master cooking at these GTG's than I have.

Back