2017 Iowa GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do. I will get them out this year then send them back with some one or if you make it take them home with you.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Sounds good!

As long as we know where they are going feel free to lend them out as well. I still have the spare handle here if it's ever needed.

Edit: we were typing at the same time. I can take them or feel free to hold on to them.

We are about a month away from gtg, lets start a list so we can plan some.
Hoskvarna

Not sure. Planning to stop and see the other Mark in Dyke on the way home. Unfortunately I have to coach on Saturday and I already missed one of our games due to spring break.
Dike.. have done only sats before.. but me understand.. spidey sounds like hes making it this year.......if I know what time you get to marks,, id meet you there,, as that's only 25 minutes from me........

need to ask wife and kids for severe mercy,,then come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing:
Lol.

I volunteered to coach so it's all me.

I just don't understand why every saw thing has a conflict!!!!! Last year I missed one due to my daughters birthday and had to leave the saw races early because it was my anniversary!!!

I volunteered to coach so it's all me.

I just don't understand why every saw thing has a conflict!!!!! Last year I missed one due to my daughters birthday and had to leave the saw races early because it was my anniversary!!![/QUOTE]
:dizzy::dizzy::laughing:

Any body know how to keep list updated?

Back