2017 Iowa GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not looking good for me to make it. Working full time in auto repair shop then. One home to work on small engines for others and grinding out stumps and tree removal as well. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not looking good for me to make it. Working full time in auto repair shop then. One home to work on small engines for others and grinding out stumps and tree removal as well. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like work is getting in the way of me attending too. Not to worry tho-the Burnett Dairy care package will be sent with Adam and Derrick!

So far I got 3 saws I'm looking to thin from the fleet, have descriptions for now, I'll post some pictures on Thursday. Here's the saws:

Husky 61: Was thinking of doing a 272 conversion on it, don't use enough to keep around anymore. Runs, older white top, working Swede-O-Matic chainbrake, 20" 3/8 .058-ga Total bar comes with it, I'm trying to find a chain for it. Comes with a parts saw.
Poulan 3400: got at an auction a few years ago, haven't done anything with it after I got it to start and run a little. Needs new fuel line, filter, and carb kit for certain. 20" Winsor sprocket nose bar comes with it, no chain. Parts or Fix.
Sthil 019t: Another auction project saw, but this one has the single-adjustment carb on it. It did start but it ran like crap (I'm sure the carb is junk) otherwise the rest of the saw is in reasonably good shape. Has a OEM 12" or 14" 3/8 lo-pro bar. Parts or fix.

Hey there mister modified Mark
You by chance wouldnt have a set of ringsor piston and rings for a Poulan 33would you?

Latest posts

Back