• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 3 Point Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm56

NOT blinded by brand...
Reaction score
I have a very low use Pequea Champion CX 550 3 point chipper that I just do not use. Always stored under a roof and in excellent condition. Includes 2 sets of new blades, originals still on machine. They have 2 sides and have not been turned. They are to the point now they should be changed, so run enough to dull 1 side of the original blades. $2350.

20160714_092053_001.jpg

Rated for 5 inches. I have chipped stuff probably 4 inches and it was fine. 5 inch stuff goes in my wood pile to burn in the outdoor stove or fireplace.

Yes the slots are for forks to make it easy to move. It is sitting up on a bench and I used a forklift to put it there.

The pins for the 3 point are on it, they are just pointing in instead of out. In fact the pto shaft is sitting on the one. I did not measure the distance between the pins but it seems like the standard 24-28 inches on most cat 1 attachments.

When running it is supposed to be on the ground. The lift on my tractor picks it up plenty high for transport across any terrain.

Back