• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 32" bar for Husky 288xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1332

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 30"-36" bar for a husky 288xp I just picked up. Let me know what you have. Doesn't have to be new but I would prefer it to be in decent shape.

Thanks guys.

Prefer 32" though.

How much? And I would like to see a few pics please. But no I'm In central NJ and have never heard of them.

I have 2 mower shops around me but neither of them are very good for saws and saw parts. Closest true arborist dealer is an hour away.

What pitch chain do you want to run? I have a bar that is that length I believe but I'm pretty sure I only have a .404 tip for it. (new tip, not installed yet)
I'd have to look...I don't do much with Husqvarna so could part with anything in long bars for those.

Ok, what I have is a 28" 3/8" x .058 nearly new Husqvarna branded bar. I also have a 36" x .063 Windsor? bar that needs a tip. I have a new tip in .404 but it's not installed. I could sell the bar with the new tip separate (better for shipping) or install it (easier for you) or sell it without a new tip if you want a different pitch than .404. This bar has had the edges trued and should be good to go with a new tip. The 36" bar is made in USA and the other in Canada. Pics coming.

There is a used Husqv branded chisel chain for the 28" bar. It has good life left but needs sharpening. I can put it on the grinder and touch it up. That will go with the bar. I can make up any other chains someone wants to fit. (I believe I have skip as well but would have to confirm if it's the correct gauge) I don't have much .404 chain in stock. Maybe none in new bulk.
I will sell both of these bars together with the one used chain (sharpened) and one new .404 tip for $110 plus shipping from 30206. If you don't want the tip, deduct $10.

Here some bars that may work for you. The chrome one is 32 inch and made for Husky. The new GB is 34 inch and also Husky mount (and Solo I think). One is .404 and the roller is 30 inch. The chrome bar is expensive but the others reasonable. Mike
bars 001.jpg bars 002.jpg bars 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back