• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372XP flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont need the stupid key. just line it up and tighten down the nut. i get saws that don't even have flywheel nuts on them and they have been like that for how long? the torque on the taper will hold it in place. save your money.

my XPG is ported and with timing advance the key was filed off.

you dont need the stupid key. just line it up and tighten down the nut. i get saws that don't even have flywheel nuts on them and they have been like that for how long? the torque on the taper will hold it in place. save your money.

my XPG is ported and with timing advance the key was filed off.

I did that and my saw is still making this crazy burbling at wot. Lined it up and tightened it down.

I just must be doing something wrong.

Do you know how to tune a saw? Im not insulting you, just asking...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Do you know how to tune a saw? Im not insulting you, just asking...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yeah I tune with a tach. I've moved my high side needle all over and I get the same result. When I say burbling it sounds more like a bubbling, then it may hiss and shut off.

Got another OEM coil coming in to see if its my coil. Going to properly screw down the flywheel again and see if it works.

Latest posts

Back