4-mix runs again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paladin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I called the dealer that we bought our fs110 from that wouldnt start and that I and the help from people on this site narrowed down to possible ignition module. They said since It was older that two years just the module would be covered not the labor to install it and that would be about 35.00 or half hour plus dia if that wasent the problem. So instead of taking it in and them checking all the things I checked already and installing a new plug,fuel filter, ect ect and having to pay for that. I did something problely stupid and bought a new module for 45.00 and installed it and the trimmer started on the first pull. I could have possiblely saved alittle and took it in,but would have had to wait for days or a week and somtimes you just get to were you want to figure it out,and if it was somthing I had overlooked it would have costed more so I chalked it up to learning and feel good about fixing it with the help from this site. I set the air gap on the module to .010" hopfully that is right.

Thanks again

028super
cs-3400x2
cs-3000
mac 15

Back