543xp ? 550xp? 545?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id also like to know what the exact price you are getting "out the door" for the saws you are looking at. If you take the time to compare with our site sponsors for Husq and Dolmar, and Echo, I seriously doubt you will beat their prices locally.

I will probably end up contacting the site sponsors, when I'm ready to buy, I'm not ready to make a decision jussst yet. Another question for you guys, what bar / chain combo is better on a 550/545 , 18" .325 .58 or 18".325 .50? I'm still confused as to what gauge is better? Would these saws pull a 20" bar buried?

Did somebody say something about echo saw weights and weighing to much? Really their 50cc 500 490 weighs less then the others on the scales. Just saying. ;)

159051758.jRxMsuLZ.500p.JPG

Did somebody say something about echo saw weights and weighing to much? Really their 50cc 500 490 weighs less then the others on the scales. Just saying. ;)

159051758.jRxMsuLZ.500p.JPG

Power output also is way down, according to some (non US) Echo websites, but I don't know the truth.

The looks and details of the design is horrible anyway!

Back