576xp being replaced with 572XP . . . Latest generation auto tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the 576 XP and then I spent an entire day cutting wood with my 562xp (ported by Mitch) and I totally had a blast. My saw runs even better in the 2nd season than the first season I had it.

I had so much fun with the 562xp, that I decided that I am going to wait for Husky to replace their 576xp with the same technology as the 562xp.

I know Husky has to be working hard on this upgrade for a couple of reasons:
  1. 576XP got off to a bad start with the first generation auto tune that was buggy at first. Now when people research this saw, they think this is a bad saw because of the initial reviews on it.
  2. I think Husky wants to hit a home run in the 70cc market so they can have a saw that is not only awesome, but has awesome reviews all the way from day one.
  3. The reason no one knows the replacement is happening is because more people like me won't purchase the 576xp which is actually a good saw - as they will wait.
I am betting the cat will be out of the bag in late 2014 if not sooner.

I still love my Stihl weed eaters and my Stihl dealer. I think I am going to keep my pro saws in the the Husky family from now on.

more than one of us are waiting for the "no name" Husq. Personally, I am a very impatient person by nature and everytime I am ready to just go buy "something" bc of cad...... one of these threads pops up and puts me back on track for a while. If I can buy a month at a time thru a thread..... eventually it will pay off.

From what I've heard late 2014 at the earliest for it. So if you need a saw to use now and not in 2015 you might as well get a 576.

I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the 576 XP and then I spent an entire day cutting wood with my 562xp (ported by Mitch) and I totally had a blast. My saw runs even better in the 2nd season than the first season I had it.

I had so much fun with the 562xp, that I decided that I am going to wait for Husky to replace their 576xp with the same technology as the 562xp.

I know Husky has to be working hard on this upgrade for a couple of reasons:
  1. 576XP got off to a bad start with the first generation auto tune that was buggy at first. Now when people research this saw, they think this is a bad saw because of the initial reviews on it.
  2. I think Husky wants to hit a home run in the 70cc market so they can have a saw that is not only awesome, but has awesome reviews all the way from day one.
  3. The reason no one knows the replacement is happening is because more people like me won't purchase the 576xp which is actually a good saw - as they will wait.
I am betting the cat will be out of the bag in late 2014 if not sooner.

I still love my Stihl weed eaters and my Stihl dealer. I think I am going to keep my pro saws in the the Husky family from now on.
No need to have a 70cc if you have a ported 562xp, unless ya just want one... ;)

I also love my Stihl weed eater! :D

From what I've heard late 2014 at the earliest for it. So if you need a saw to use now and not in 2015 you might as well get a 576.
Another year? :( It's been in the hands of test users for over 6 months already, hasn't it? :confused:

more than one of us are waiting for the "no name" Husq. Personally, I am a very impatient person by nature and everytime I am ready to just go buy "something" bc of cad...... one of these threads pops up and puts me back on track for a while. If I can buy a month at a time thru a thread..... eventually it will pay off.

Careful. The longer you wait, the bigger the load you drop..... ;)

After runnin my ported 372(by mitch also):D:D ,i cant see luggin the xtra weight of a 576 around!
I have run a 576AT ,nice runnin saw ,but IMO not worth it.

What issues were there with the early 576's. Ive owned over 6 576xp's starting with the very first models, long before local dealers had them on their shelves, and never an issue with a single 576.

No special issues, that I know of - but it is a first generation "strato", and a large and heavy saw.

The suspense is killing me. Does anyone know when Husqvarna typically releases new saws? Is there any pattern, or is it just sporadic throughout the year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found this gem in another thread. It's supposedly the rear handle of said 'mystery saw'
3c02159a514ab3439d67b80a43f6a37a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back