• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 6' + double ended milling bar fit large mount Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a milling bar 5 to 6 ft for large mount Stihl ie 075 or 090 preferably used in good shape.. :) just seeing if anybody has an extra one laying around..

Hi I'm looking for a milling bar 5 to 6 ft for large mount Stihl ie 075 or 090 preferably used in good shape.. :) just seeing if anybody has an extra one laying around..
I have a double ended bar for you Jeremiah.
66", Cannon bar from AP's Saw shop in NC
Universal mount, 063 gauge, chain available
Excellent condition, never used

Here's the link I bought through:
http://apsbarshop.com/product/cannon-double-ended-milling-bar/

He has a 66" looking for 6ft plus
Seems a 66" is right in the middle of what you asked for way back when.

Actually that is his 66 on my 070
And he thought the bar was mine

If you are referencing the above picture that is a 59 inch. Personally I cannot see going to a 72" over a 60". You might as well spend the extra dollars and go to 96"

New to the forum but have been stalking for years. I have what I believe is an 075 and finally got it working. Also bought a 59” bar (30020009576) , but it doesn’t seem to fit. I’m guessing someone either modified it or it came with a 3/8 mount option. But I also tried to put a 36” bar from an MS 660 and it didn’t fit. Any thoughts? I can’t get the chain to go around it.

New to the forum but have been stalking for years. I have what I believe is an 075 and finally got it working. Also bought a 59” bar (30020009576) , but it doesn’t seem to fit. I’m guessing someone either modified it or it came with a 3/8 mount option. But I also tried to put a 36” bar from an MS 660 and it didn’t fit. Any thoughts? I can’t get the chain to go around it.

Share a video?

I’m surprised that SWAT doesn’t invest in big long bars for quick entry for front doors. Lmao

I’d love to see there faces in the house when that bar comes through the front door for sure a tiktok moment. Lol

I haven't been able to get on, but figured out the issue. Should have counted the links and not trusted the store. The issue was they gave me one that was mislabled and missing a few links.

Latest posts

Back