• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 84" Large Mount Husqvarna bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romad10

Recon Observe Mark And Destroy
Reaction score
Looking for a 84" bar. I am looking for one because its a free country and I am allowed to have it :)

D009 mount specificallly or H009 (i believe it was back in the day).

I do my best to please everyone here! we all need more laughs in our lives... my 60" is big but 84" is bigger! There is a guy down in Lousiana that has an 84" but for some reason he has fallen off the map :(

Hmm yeah the longest I've got at the moment and it's not here yet is 34in I've got a few reap long bars in a lot I'm trying to buy that's gonna be a bit yet tho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

my wife is a super trooper when it comes to "All things saws".. she hates them (after i cut my left thigh with my 372xpg) but thats the end of what she says... super duper wife.. i feel bad for guys that their wife "wont let them"... lol..

my wife is a super trooper when it comes to "All things saws".. she hates them (after i cut my left thigh with my 372xpg) but thats the end of what she says... super duper wife.. i feel bad for guys that their wife "wont let them"... lol..
Mine also.
When all my pictures are taken on the island in the kitchen you know I have a great wife. I am pretty good about not making messes though :).
Yesterday I left a little 251 on the island and she called and asked if she could move it lol.
Here's the pictures of the one I picked up yesterday, I took care of it when I was done this time though :D.
Whoops, new phone and I didn't get all my pictures transferred yet.
Insert 372 xtorq with low hrs in great condition here LOL.

how many pictures have you seen taken from on top of the dryer or wash machine? i have seen so many pictures that people send me that are on the washer or dryer.. comical!

how many pictures have you seen taken from on top of the dryer or wash machine? i have seen so many pictures that people send me that are on the washer or dryer.. comical!
A lot.
I made it home so I have my old phone on the WiFi so here's what I meant to send.
I'm sure a lot of folks who have been around a while have seen one or two pictures on the island at our place.
20170714_083507.jpg

Looking for a 84" bar. I am looking for one because its a free country and I am allowed to have it :)

D009 mount specificallly or H009 (i believe it was back in the day).

Several sponsors here have them so finding one should be as easy as I few clicks. That is the great thing about are capitalist country. Support our sponsors and help the site survive before the "Russian's" take over damm liberals...............

Im not interested in paying $700.00 plus shipping on a cannon bar that will probably never touch a tree.

I thought the purpose of the "want" section of AS was to find gear that other peoole dont want that they would like to sell.

Or am i wrong?

Im not interested in paying $700.00 plus shipping on a cannon bar that will probably never touch a tree.

I thought the purpose of the "want" section of AS was to find gear that other peoole dont want that they would like to sell.

Or am i wrong?
Well.....
The point of a wanted ad is to find what you want.
The point of sponsors is to keep the site going so you have the ability to post an wanted add for free.
The point of buying from them is so they have the ability to sponsor the site so you continue to have the ability to post an add for free.
Of course as you pointed out this is a free country............
Looking for a 84" bar. I am looking for one because its a free country and I am allowed to have it .............

Since it is a free country I also have the right to point on sponsors have what you are looking for.
Since it is a free country you also have the right to spend whatever on whatever and do whatever

Back