• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 90cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1332

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 90cc saw

Doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's a solid runner .

Doesn't matter if it's a husky or stihl.

Budget is $550
Thanks guys.

Also have 2-026's, 025 & an 028 I would be willing to trade if you're interested in any.
1 026 and the 028 run perfectly. The 025 and 026 are missing the air filters and covers , that's it

David,

Your Budget is a little, let's see, Overly Optimistic if you want something that doesn't need a lot of love.

Tie another $150-200 on it & you'll get something that's ready to go to work.
What's up Heath :hi:.
What I appreciate about Davids post is that he isn't afraid to simple state what he's looking for and to post a price.
Seems there are so many who won't post a price and then waste many folks time responding :).
But I agree it's a bit optimistic, and a saw like Jim has would fit the bill and is pretty close to the mark.
If you want to add 250 it would get you a great running ms660 "Dig Deeper, Climb Higher" :yes:.

Sellers know David is a great buyer and does what he says.
Good luck in your search David.
There's a 394 for sale right now, but it's a little more than $400.
Heath tagged him in Jim's post already.
Here's the 660.

Attachments

• 20170121_021804.jpg
    20170121_021804.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 20170121_021838.jpg
    20170121_021838.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20170121_021853.jpg
    20170121_021853.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20170121_021913.jpg
    20170121_021913.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 45
What I appreciate about Davids post is that he isn't afraid to simple state what he's looking for and to post a price.
Seems there are so many who won't post a price and then waste many folks time responding :).
But I agree it's a bit optimistic, and a saw like Jim has would fit the bill and is pretty close to the mark.
If you want to add 250 it would get you a great running ms660 "Dig Deeper, Climb Higher" :yes:.

Here's the 660.
I'm willing to spend a little more. But my max would be about $550 with a bar and chain (32"+) I would happily do that. I'll adjust my post accordingly

David,

Your Budget is a little, let's see, Overly Optimistic if you want something that doesn't need a lot of love.

Tie another $150-200 on it & you'll get something that's ready to go to work.
You're right. I can spend a little more but $550 is about my cap w/ a bar and chain

Here's the 660.
Thanks for the vouch chipper ✌️

Do you really need 90cc or can you get buy with 87cc like a 288xp

im sur
Do you really need 90cc or can you get buy with 87cc like a 288xp
im sure i could get away with it. i need it to pull a 32" bar without bogging down and slowing up opertations. this will be the biggest saw i own as i would have no need for anything bigger.

im sur

im sure i could get away with it. i need it to pull a 32" bar without bogging down and slowing up opertations. this will be the biggest saw i own as i would have no need for anything bigger.
I have an 064 in good condition I use. Keep an 660 with a 32" bar an run 20 to 28" bars on the 064. Had it 2 or 3 years about 10 hours or so a year run time is bout what its been getting, not sure about prior history, run good when I got it, had to replace the coil once and its been running good ever since. If you push it I expect 32" would bog it but I expect it would get most big jobs done reasonably well with a sharp chain. Would let it go for no less then $525 + shipping. powerhead only.

Back