aaaarrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys guys

thank you guys , thanks for the information and the protectiveness,hey and troll we all know you are the man and alot of people owe you many thanx for all your excellent past info, but hell no i aint buying a 361, lets draw a line under this one and move on . there are more important things in life than a saw
hang on did i really say that,, what i meant was there are many things in life equally as important as a saw .............. and scoot that info will be most usefull.........be safe and be cool.

As an inspiring young lawyer,if and when you pass the bar, I have an interesting case you may want to represent me in.
You see I purchased a Stihl MS390 chainsaw. I do cut a few logs to sell, but I mostly just cut a firewood to heat my home with. When I purchased this saw I was down on my luck so instead of buying a 361 and having to fork out all the extra cash I bought the heavy under powered 390. My Stihl dealer said it would be a good firewood saw. Come to find out, it's a heavy, under powered turd fit for a dumpster. With your knowledge of the laws we have and with Sawtroll as an expert witness, do I have a case against Stihl?? If so I think 10- 361's and throw in a couple of the new 441's ( I know Troll thinks they a heavy turds also, but I want a couple) and maybe a new 660 should make my compensation complete. I do worry about Stihl calling in a couple Stihlheads, one from Virginia that goes by Thall and one that goes by Lakeside53 that lives up in Gods country as their expert witnesses, but I think you and Troll can persuade a jury to see it my way. Let me know if I have a chance:chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Thanks for you time . Blackioak
PS, If we win maybe the three of us can go to Germany and Spit on Mr. Stihls grave!!!!
PS-PS,Please, don't tell Troll about the 441's I am requesting , or he won't show up to help my cause!!!. Tell him I am requesting Stihl to go out a buy me a couple of Dolmar 5100's instead.

Wrong kind of case for him I suspect............................maybe you need to claim pain and suffering from carrying all that extra weight with poor power output. Complete with neck & back braces, wrist wrap and few ace bandages around your thigh should do it. Right up his alley.

You and Space will probably not win your requested award but will force Stihl to put warning stickers on all 290-310-390 chainsaws "Warning-This Chainsaw is HEAVY and Underpowered - for homeowner, occasional use only by sawyers capable of lifting and carrying it". :jester:

Ok, you gotta admit that was fun. A little advice, a little philosophy, some blind-sided irresponsbile comments, backstabbing, standing ten-counts and what have you got? An utterly enjoyable AS thread.

Ok, you gotta admit that was fun. A little advice, a little philosophy, some blind-sided irresponsbile comments, backstabbing, standing ten-counts and what have you got? An utterly enjoyable AS thread.

LOL...And just about typical. That's part of what makes it fun. Sometimes.

Back