Acresinernet ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlsmoking

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is anyone able to bring this site up? I tried going to it yesterday for info and it won't come up? Curious if anyone else is having a problem with it? Thanks

Is anyone able to bring this site up? I tried going to it yesterday for info and it won't come up? Curious if anyone else is having a problem with it? Thanks
Unable to connect

here's what i got:

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.acresinternet.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

It's been down for several weeks. There's a thread in the chainsaw stickies with Husky specs pulled from the Google Cache. Nothing for Stihl specs.

It's been down for several weeks. There's a thread in the chainsaw stickies with Husky specs pulled from the Google Cache. Nothing for Stihl specs.

No it has not been down for several weeks. I visit the site everyday
and today is the only time i have had an issue recently.

Lee

Agreed, Lee. I was just on there Friday. Good intel there for sure, hope it's temporary as others have said.

I think he may be confused with Bill's Saw Shop (getsaws.com). It has been down for several weeks if not months. I was on Acres a day or 2 ago.

perhaps it was down several weeks ago too, but it's been up since, I've been there pretty recently as well

Back