Aire cut brush cutter blade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
After reading some positive reviews on this site, I purchased an AIre cut blade.
It arrived this afternoon and I had a chance to try it out on some tall, thick grass.
First impression is these work great and are a time saver ver a string head.
I was able to cut three foot tall grass in one stroke and didn't have a single issue with any wrapping and binding.
51fe5939cc07e81f8c775072baf8c35f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, they are the bomb for mowing tall grass. I prefer a true shredder blade for use on scrub/blackberrys though the airecut will do it. But the airecut beats the shredder for mowing.

What CC trimmer are you using? I'm currently using string and have almost 4ft grass in some spots with some hefty thick weeds and star thistle.

I have a big Poland Pro trimmer I want to get a blade on to try. What's these blade cost?

I bought two of the 14" for $20 each off e-bay.
I'm running them on a Shindaiwa C350. Works well but I wouldn't want to run any more load on this machine and would opt to go smaller with a smaller machine.
So far it is holding up good. If I can get a year of use out one, it is money well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally found the aire on eBay. I just picked up an FS131 a couple weeks ago. I think i might order a blade. What size should I get? 10,12, or 14? Its a 36.5cc motor.

Latest posts

Back