All in one Stihl bar adapter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Reaction score
Good friend and AS member ask me to make a bar adapter for his Dolmar 9010 since there are none offered and the husky stud spacing is different. So I combined the designs ans came up with an adapter that will work on a lot if saws.

The top adapter is the husky purchased one. Middle is my 9010 adapter that I made and the bottom one is the combined one that I made.
umamuzy4.jpg

6401 Makita
yqydedat.jpg

2171 Jonsered
pypy9apu.jpg

630 Jonsered
y7unejaq.jpg

I don't have a picture of it on a 9010 or solo 694 but I assure you they will fit.

Send me one and I'll post 10 more pics of saws they fit!!! Don't forget the dolmar 6800-120-120si-120 super that have the conversion to large mount husky fall in this category!

Also... Major reps for making my 10mm old Jred mount bars into stihl mount with elongated slots for extra adjustability!!!! Mike is the man!

Last edited:
Send me one and I'll post 10 more pics of saws they fit!!! Don't forget the dolmar 6800-120-120si-120 super that have the conversion to large mount husky fall in this category!

Also... Major reps for making my 10mm old Jred mount bars into stihl mount with elongated slots for extra adjustability!!!! Mike is the man!

Will do Nathan I took pics of the saws that were in the shop at that time.

Another one that might sell for you....

Is a Homelite stud pattern to large mount Stihl (I.E. Homelite 650, 750, 1050, 1130, etc.). It would make a nice option vs. the solid tip or harder to come by roller nose bars for these saws. The large mount Stihl bars have a nice belly profile and large bar tail that works on these saws. I think you would sell more than a few, and observing your work I am sure you can have whipped up and looking 100% in no time. I can send you dimensions if you need...

Another one that might sell for you....

Is a Homelite stud pattern to large mount Stihl (I.E. Homelite 650, 750, 1050, 1130, etc.). It would make a nice option vs. the solid tip or harder to come by roller nose bars for these saws. The large mount Stihl bars have a nice belly profile and large bar tail that works on these saws. I think you would sell more than a few, and observing your work I am sure you can have whipped up and looking 100% in no time. I can send you dimensions if you need...

Great idea and you will be rewarded!!!

I have 1050 and 650 both for a pattern thank you though.

Can someone hook me up with pictures of 1130 homelite bar mount. I want to see if it is identical to 1050. Thank you.

Mike,

Are you familiar with this link?:

Chain Saw Collectors Corner Bar Mount Patterns

Or pages 'FOR 118 - FOR 126' in the Oregon catalog:

OREGON 2013 Catalog: Chain saw chain, guide bars and lawn mower blades and parts

Lots of tail silhouettes to browse through for this type of product.

Great niche product! (I purchased a STIHL to Dolmar adaptor last year that Steve NW WI made up, even though I don't have a Dolmar! Wanted one 'just in case'. Did not realize that there would be a deluxe, universal fit one coming out!)

Philbert

Back