Aluminum hard hats

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat10ken

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought three aluminum hard hats today at an antique store.
One E D Bullard Hard Boiled
A McDonald "T" cap standard 1981
And a McDonald "T" hat standard 1986
Can I still get suspensions for these hats?

Thanks for the replies guys.

I checked the suspensions on the hard hats:

The Bullard is 6 point
The Mac T's are 4 point
And I found another one I had laying around, it is a Super Lite by Fiber Metal and is an eight point.

They are all in pretty good shape with a few minor dents. Only the Super Lite was worn by a logger, the others were worn by a US Fish and Wildlife employee.

I'm too old to learn how to post pictures and can't figure out how to list stuff on E-bay.

I'd sell three of them, I want to keep the Mac T hat for my own use. I might start wearing one now, last week I had a neighbor Amish man get killed when a limb came down and hit him on the head. He is survived by 12 kids.

Makes a guy wonder when it's going to be his time.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I checked the suspensions on the hard hats:

The Bullard is 6 point
The Mac T's are 4 point
And I found another one I had laying around, it is a Super Lite by Fiber Metal and is an eight point.

They are all in pretty good shape with a few minor dents. Only the Super Lite was worn by a logger, the others were worn by a US Fish and Wildlife employee.

I'm too old to learn how to post pictures and can't figure out how to list stuff on E-bay.

I'd sell three of them, I want to keep the Mac T hat for my own use. I might start wearing one now, last week I had a neighbor Amish man get killed when a limb came down and hit him on the head. He is survived by 12 kids.

Makes a guy wonder when it's going to be his time.
Aluminum hard hats keep you aware of your surroundings. They ring out at you if U bump and limb or branch, or if bark is falling from above while your busy felling a tree.
SKullBucket 006.jpg

Back