Am I actually able to purchase a Dolmar??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts for Dolmar?

This deal of not getting parts for Dolmars (my opinion and experience) is pure BS. I live in the sticks and get anything I've needed within 48 hrs.

No Dolmar does not allow online sales. But being in LI My sister store a couple hours downstate is out on the Island all the time making deliveries..

Scott

who is your sister company, and is this another scam to side step the no on line sales?

hehehehehe

Sorry not in canada eh' & thats only where that auction ships to. Im in NY. Maybe Spitzer can 'call' one in for me.

...and I guess 'rigging' was a poor choice of words, but I was hoping for nib

I wish I had that kinda money to rent one. I'll bet that sh17 was like magic, lmao... Have to be for 1000/hr. Dude, why don't you take a ride up to the Cutting Edge, it's only a couple hours from ya. Scotty and Steve can let you try'em out. I drive down to them from Plattsburgh. They've got everything and tons of wood to try their saws out on... You need to make a road trip. If your dealer was gonna charge you money for shipping he's an idiot bro. I might have a line on a saw if you PM me...

:cheers: eh?

After reading all the postings here on the glorious 5100, and watching youtube vids of it, I thought Id jus' go on out and buy me one.

...yeah ok

Dolmar web site lists about eight dealers in my 'area'. None have saws in stock and only 2 would order them for me. After waiting three days for a price call back I got 1 return call. $435+$75 shipping to dealer + 44 tax =$554

Amicks online has them for $389 but after not seeing an "add to cart" button I called them. They dont ship those saws.

Searching the web proved useless for me. I dont believe any of the other sponsors here have or ship Dolmar.

How the :censored: does a company expect to sell a product if their items are not actually available, and without a :censored: price hack charge?

I guess its probably gonna be the 310 for me.

Any help would be wonderful.

Paid $419 + tax for mine from a dealer the last Friday in Dec., in Jan. there were one new 5100 on Ebay that went for $339 + $16 shipping if IIRC. And 2 more from the same seller that went for just a little more.

Some of the dealers here will sell your a Demo saw that has very very low hours on it for a reasonable price.

:greenchainsaw:

Back