Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to another guy tonite that has one and confirmed the opposite rotation. Will see if he can add some pics of his here.
Cool. Thanks for getting back to me on that. Really cool unique saw and now i know it is counter rotation engine i could se lots of flaws. They would have been better off making it a boxer twin

My son ran across a Jet star SL245 Can't seem to find any thing on them. No reference that I saw on acres. Any Info will be greatly appreciated.
ken, if you happen to come up with a SM or IPL let me know. I've got two (monkey ward badged) waiting for restoration but have no manual or ipl. probly one's gonna end up being a donor saw.

My son ran across a Jet star SL245 Can't seem to find any thing on them. No reference that I saw on acres. Any Info will be greatly appreciated.

ken, if you happen to come up with a SM or IPL let me know. I've got two (monkey ward badged) waiting for restoration but have no manual or ipl. probly one's gonna end up being a donor saw.

I have an IPL for a 44 and 46 if that's any help. It's too large (6Mb) to upload so if you want a copy, PM me with your e-mail address.

1968 Stihl S10

rh2Medium.jpg

1958 JONSEREDS XD

RHMedium-2.jpg
Very cool saw! First one I've seen.

Back