Any sponsors Toro dealers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Reaction score
I need to order a part for my Dad's mower but wanted to see if any sponsors were Toro dealers before buying one from a dealer locally.

Blade brake clutch (BBC) units have an off switch...does that count?

Returning to the original purpose of the thread - is anyone a dealer? I have an old gas-powered Toro handheld leaf blower that I'd like to rehab for sentimental reasons, I'd like to know if any of the parts are still available.

Returning to the original purpose of the thread - is anyone a dealer? I have an old gas-powered Toro handheld leaf blower that I'd like to rehab for sentimental reasons, I'd like to know if any of the parts are still available.
What's model and serial...I'll check tomorrow.

What's model and serial...I'll check tomorrow.

Here it is. I know it needs a piston/ring, and probably needs a cylinder. Apart from that, it's been a long time since I tinkered with it. But it ran fine, amazingly, even with crap compression and it required 25 pulls to fire, but was really down on power. So I would guess P/C, probably seals, carb kit (or carb), and ????

IMG_4626.JPG

IMG_4627.JPG IMG_4628.JPG

Hard to tell from here but that looks an awful lot like a Kawasaki. Good, reliable little units even if a bit dated. Might be a cheaper alternative for parts if you can figure out what engine it is.

Joe

I understand that, I have my dad's older Craftsman (Poulan) 2-cycle blower that I'm going get running again. It should be the basics--fuel lines, filter, carb kit, etc.

Yea toro list that cylinder at 220. Piston at 64. Carb at 228. Can't even get the diaphragms any more for it from toro. Might be stickin a fork in that one eh?

Back