Anyone in the market for a splitter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That always happens to me. I just bought one from Fleet Farm for 938 with tax and fluid for a Speeco 22 ton. This one would have been $69 cheaper. I don't know what one is better but that 22 ton splits wood faster than our 27 ton Craftsman. Oh well, I still got a good deal.

Never got a chance to meet you really at Scott's wood cutting gtg. You sell firewood or just burn at home?

I just burn at home, I try to bring home a little each day after cutting pulp. Scott's Dad called me a squirrel.

You sell some around EC?

-dave

I just burn at home, I try to bring home a little each day after cutting pulp. Scott's Dad called me a squirrel.

You sell some around EC?

-dave
No haven't really sold wood. I have over four years wood here and an almost unlimited supply to cut more. Just haven't tried selling.

No haven't really sold wood. I have over four years wood here and an almost unlimited supply to cut more. Just haven't tried selling.

I used to sell years ago, now I just hoard. Lots of people ask me about buying wood, I send them to CL usually.

thanks much for the tip Tbrown! If you get out to Scott's he has a new 346xpg built for me, your welcome to try it.

-dave

Back