Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone want to carpool/caravan to Jamboree?

Discussion in 'TreeStuff.com' started by Greenclimber, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Greenclimber

Greenclimber ArboristSite Operative

I'm driving to the Jamboree from Myrtle Beach, SC and wanted to know if anyone wanted to carpool or caravan with me. I'm going to stop in Asheville NC, (for food, beer, and the night) Knoxville TN, (for beer, music, + food) Berea KY, (for the night, beer, + check out the college) and drive though Lexington KY (beer), and Lousiville KY (to maybe stop and visit a friend, and beer).

I am going to try to get local beers in each of the states that I visit so I can share them at the Jambo. I actually drink very little on my own, but I do enjoy variety, and I like to share.

Besides that, I'd be happy to meet anyone along the way if they wanted to get some food, or if they are also heading up and wanted to join me. I'm going a few days early to volunteer, and am signed up as stand by climber.

2. sac-climber

sac-climber ArboristSite Operative

I'm in CA, want to pick me up? I have beer:D

Kidding aside, I'm totally jealous, have fun out there!

3. Greenclimber

Greenclimber ArboristSite Operative

Lets climb together some time. I'll look you up the next time I'm on the west-coast.