Arborist wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are ok in my book, should anyone ever ask me.

I think he is carrying a bit of a chip on his shoulder from comments in 2010. Maybe some maturity and bigger problems than internet comments will temper his responses a bit. I cannot hope too much for that though; there are an awful lot of old-timers on this site that have nothing kind to say to anyone.

It's 2016 now an i'm ISA certified and have another ISA certified arborist as a crew leader with another four people working for me, i really wish i could drop kick you in face right now. Yes it wasn't wise to post so young but whatever we all make mistakes and nobody is perfect.

Let it Roll like water off a duck's back.

Don't hold on to that bitterness: it will kill you.

I'm glad you are setting yourself up well for success, I wish you well.

Some advice? Don't be wishing for opportunities for getting even over past offenses. An awful lot of guys get onto this website and work out their frustrations with life by hammering on strangers on the internet.

If you spend any part of your life dwelling on past injuries, you will just grow increasingly bitter and angry. So many customers that will do you dirty, employees that fail their obligations and rip you off, so many zillions of potential customers that will scorn your offers and tell you all about the errors on your proposals. Really, there isn't enough time in this world to hang on to past insults, particularly anyone you hear an opinion from on the internet.

Let your planned success be the revenge you exact upon the naysayers. It sounds to me like you have chosen a career and worked hard to develop it as a business plan. I wish that I had planned so well.
pdqdl,
Believe me i've gotten a fair taste of the real world with, insane customers that attempt to sue me, crazy employees with drug problems, and just plain rude clients who shouldn't be talking to people like me. Yes your right that i probably shouldn't be seeking revenge but just kinda of a bad week and seeing all what everyone else said had me fired up breifley.

You are ok in my book, should anyone ever ask me.

I think he is carrying a bit of a chip on his shoulder from comments in 2010. Maybe some maturity and bigger problems than internet comments will temper his responses a bit. I cannot hope too much for that though; there are an awful lot of old-timers on this site that have nothing kind to say to anyone.

I remember the thread,, I never said anything (suprise) and not saying anything now,,,
Jeff

pdqdl,
Believe me i've gotten a fair taste of the real world with, insane customers that attempt to sue me, crazy employees with drug problems, and just plain rude clients who shouldn't be talking to people like me. Yes your right that i probably shouldn't be seeking revenge but just kinda of a bad week and seeing all what everyone else said had me fired up breifley.

If being patient and understanding of other folks' rudeness isn't easy for you, just try to remember this old saying repeated by the "Dear Abby" columnist, back in the 1970's: Time wounds all heels.

Latest posts

Back