Asking To much?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustangwagz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Ok so i thought long and hard before i posted in here, but REALLY wasnt sure where else to post? Uhh..my question is.. Am i asking too much $$$$$ for what i'm selling? I know its not "Recreational", but like i said, i'm unsure of exactly WHERE i would post this?.. Hope yinz guys can give me a heads up about the stuff i'm tryin to sell, OR where i would post a question of this matter for future reference?

Thanks guys...Here's a link to what i'm trying to sell..on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250729242466

The price seems fair but IMO no one is going to buy that stuff to do tree work. The spurs can be used for trees but the lack of a saddle and proper flip line limits you to just someone who's a pole climber. Unless of course someone just wants the spurs and will then try to re-sell the other stuff. Either way good luck.

Ebay is a funny place. You can start somthing at 250 and never get a bid. List the same item for 99 cents and 250 reserve and people will bid like crazy. Not much happens till the last 5 minutes of the auction anyway. I sold a lathe in june it sat at $50 for 4 days it went from 50 to 375 in the last 5 minutes

Lets hope it does sell! lol

Yah i hear ya to on the 99 cents thing..thats odd how it works huh? If thats the case, than so be it..that's what ill do.

A little extra xmas money sure would be nice! but, all we can do is wait N see what happens!

Latest posts

Back