attempting to re-assemble 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da new feller

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hey, is there such a place where i can download for free the manual for the 064 or even a site that has exploded views/diagrams of it? previous owner evedently blew up the clutch at one point and the case looks like someone took a shotgun to it. so what i did was took a 64 parts saw from my buddy and tore them down to the point of not splitting the case. so i'm putting everything from my saw on the other one. i have a pretty good idea where everything goes but would like to do it right the first time so i don't have to dis-assmble the whole thing because i forgot one part that i should have put in at the beginning.

i'm hoping this issue with the case will solve my performance problems.

thank you, any ideas or a point in a dirction wood be much appreciated.

Jon

I've got an 064 service manual in PDF format. Send me your email address and I'll 'upload' it to "You Send It" an internet site that will handle large files and allow you to then download them. Once I've uploaded the file, 32,744kb, you will then get an email telling you its ready for download. My email address is [email protected] Tom

The IPL I have is 1.55mb.. I could just email it to him...

Ian

edit... ah.. service manual. Mine is rather large also.

Last edited:
hey, i just emailed tom with my info. thanks for the quik response. you guys are better than 911.

lakeside, i remember chatting with you a while ago about this same 64, when i get it back together i'll check back in and let you guys know what happened.

thanks again,

Back