Axmen starts with Hendrix playing a Dylan song, and it seems to fit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!!!!!!! whats the deal Bob?????

Whats the matter do I need some safety glasses or something:confused:

He looks legit to me??????????? I had to go get my glasses to see what he was taliking about!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

You go boy!!!!!!! sling them chips,,,, LOL!!!!!!!

Wearin a kevlar cup tho so the jewls will be ok.

I was wondering if you was giving up shots of old Herman,,,,, The one eyed German!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
Wearin a kevlar cup tho so the jewls will be ok.

That's right. Glad your priorities are in order. Got to protect the important stuff. Toes, fingers, even arms and legs...we got two of all those.

I kinda admire the casual "foot up on the log and have a quick smoke while I'm bucking" pose.

Have you heard from the PPE Gestapo yet?

He looks legit to me??????????? I had to go get my glasses to see what he was taliking about!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

You go boy!!!!!!! sling them chips,,,, LOL!!!!!!!

I was wondering if you was giving up shots of old Herman,,,,, The one eyed German!!!!! LOL!!!!!

ROFL...At first I thought I wasn't looking at it right. You know...sixty-one year old eyes and all that bifocal stuff. I can't tell if it's really Cedarkerf or not...but I sure hope not. :)

And I still want that poster size!!! :cheers: Bob

:ices_rofl: Whoever that is, he stopped giving a spit!
Back to the show, those guys are frigin nuts!
The fella that almost lost his arse to the helo powered skyline would have gotten more then a talking to if I'd been there. I'm an operator more then anything but I know stupid when I see it! I know I'm a newb but :censored: Christ!

Edit: Arm chair quarterbackin'...fine! But that was just plain suicide!

Last edited:
Bigger pic of my avatar
attachment.php

He has to smoke. Gots to have cigarettes going, ready for cauterizing. Heard a story about a guy in Malaysia? Indonesia? who got bit by a highly poisonous snake in the finger. He chopped the finger off with a machete immediately, then used the cigarette to cauterize it. Another reason to stay in temperate climates. :eek: Just hope he wasn't a pianist.

He has to smoke. Gots to have cigarettes going, ready for cauterizing. Heard a story about a guy in Malaysia? Indonesia? who got bit by a highly poisonous snake in the finger. He chopped the finger off with a machete immediately, then used the cigarette to cauterize it. Another reason to stay in temperate climates. :eek: Just hope he wasn't a pianist.

Or a violinist.

All's I can say is this show has opened up a new way of conversation. The archeology guy walks up to me this morning and asks if I've seen it. I tell him Yeah. He asks if I really go down where they are working. Yeah, I answer. He goes, Your job is gonna be so cool! Then he asks what I'm doing today. I tell him I'm going out to kill a lot of future Green Gold. He gets it and replies, "worth millions of dollars some day."

Translation: Took Twinkle out today and worked on brushing the saplings out of a road. :)

People around here are talking about AxMen a lot. Chainsaw'd most of the day today at my brother's place in Hillsboro. Took down 3 cedars and 2 eucalyptus trees. Then ground them up with a chipper. Now a nice smelling walkway around his house, and a pile of firewood in the driveway.

Green gold... or green dirt?

Oh no! I forgot to say I was going out to cut up green gold today! Blowdown too. There's always tomorrow as I race the recreation guys to chunk up the green gold worth maybe five dollars. The season is just started as we fight the snow. :)

Yah, half snowed here today too. None stuck. All over the hills though, um... the AxMen Hills over yonder.

5 buck chuckin'? Should be gobs of hurricane blowdown all over this year.

Twinkle and I go out and hack up trees that have blown down and are in the road. It seems like for the past 3 weeks, the snow level has not budged.
But, with the weather the way it has been, I've been redoing roads that I already cleaned out. I bucked a nice tree out first thing this morning and then sent a woodcutter out to get it....that's the 5 bucks worth. He was a very happy guy and left in a hurry to get his part of The Green Gold.

Loggers World has some interesting writeups on their opinion of Axmen, blowdown and an article explaining that we all live in clearcuts in this part of the state. :clap:

Back