Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last week ####ytrees was going irate and nit picking everyones videos. Murph was stroking rickys ego, and i pointed it out. He didnt like it. Guess he cant take what he dishes out. I hold gruges a long time, so this is far from over.

Did you laugh at all while reading the 11 pages? I mean other then just a ####y rickys video.

Rickey's ego needs no stroking.. and I just call it like I see it... If you can't recognize a high degree in mastery in some of those cuts, its simply above your head.. Remember I also got an invitation to meet him at Niagra.. funny huh? I think I was the last...

Rickey's ego needs no stroking.. and I just call it like I see it... If you can't recognize a high degree in mastery in some of those cuts, its simply above your head.. Remember I also got an invitation to meet him at Niagra.. funny huh? I think I was the last...

Maybe he just really likes to see the falls. They are very pretty...

Thanks Murph! When you come down, we're going to the Sundowner. its a strip joint. the best in the area. And another one right beside. and beside that is a massage parlor ....so ...Good Times...

Latest posts

Back