Bad news ... SkippyKTM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
(setting aside my AS boycott for now .. )

I just got off the phone with Chris Singer's (SkippyKTM) wife Lynn ... she told me that Chris had a coronary attack and passed away last night while out for a walk.

Although never actually meeting, Chris and I had become good friends through many Skype calls.

Chris always had advice for me and was a really good mechanic (not just confined to saws).

His family, especially his son (his 'partner in crime') will really miss him, I'm sure.

He lived over in Ashford, CT ... his wife mentioned that the obituary would be in the Hartford paper soon.

Gonna miss ya, buddy.

(setting aside my AS boycott for now .. )

I just got off the phone with Chris Singer's (SkippyKTM) wife Lynn ... she told me that Chris had a coronary attack and passed away last night while out for a walk.

Although never actually meeting, Chris and I had become good friends through many Skype calls.

Chris always had advice for me and was a really good mechanic (not just confined to saws).

His family, especially his son (his 'partner in crime') will really miss him, I'm sure.

He lived over in Ashford, CT ... his wife mentioned that the Obituary would be in the Hartford paper soon.
That is bad news. So sorry to hear that.

We have lost a really good guy. So sorry for his family. So sorry to hear of it. He was always so positive, a glass half full kind of guy. I had a quad bypass when I was his age...,been there, done that but was lucky...got 15 more years out of my ticker....listen to your body guys....have a left arm that goes numb for no reason while driving to work or a little "heartburn" when foot racing the granddaughter....check it out. Out of breath in the spring when pushing the mower and it don't get better the second or third time in the spring. Plugged pipes.
Most everyone on here over 50 should be doing oral EDTA! Very cheap and cleans the arteries right out! Chelation therapy!

Back