Bad news ... SkippyKTM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a shame - I didn't know him but liked his posts. He should have had more time.

I just learned this morning that my 288 originally came from Skippy. Roger Collins bought it from him.

In Chris' honor.
IMG_2304-L.jpg

This is absolutely shocking, and the profound emotional, and physical loss for his loved ones is that which causes the greatest ache in my heart.

I had many great conversations with Chris, about family, life, humorous goings on, and sometimes we even talked about saws.

I really can't believe this...This is the last pic that I sent Chris (back in June). I wanted to show him that the 372 he sold me was put to good use. I was just checking in to see how he was doing. This really saddens me. :( Like others have said, he was a stand up guy.
1406902393045-jpg.361812

I really can't believe this...This is the last pic that I sent Chris (back in June). I wanted to show him that the 372 he sold me was put to good use. I was just checking in to see how he was doing. This really saddens me. :( Like others have said, he was a stand up guy.
1406902393045-jpg.361812
Try posting the -pic- again avason. It didn't show up. You may have hit the wrong button, cause there is only this little piece of note paper or something like that.

Latest posts

Back