Bark machine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstihl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
mrstihl hi i am from Denmark and will hear whether you want to examine whether there is a lopping machine in usa. to about bark small trees 5-10 cm in diameter, which is simple as you can make yourself and you have some pictures of it so I can see how it is put together as one ik can get something in Denmark according to google but please write greeting Mr Stihl

Something like this

or this
Drawknives.jpg

Something like this

or this
Drawknives.jpg

yes but no
it is the size of a timber circular saw and it takes a little strain at a time and peel the bark of so it's like a round stick and just follow the tribe's natural curvature I've seen it from an older man here in denmark but he is dead now and his farm sold

yes but no
it is the size of a timber circular saw and it takes a little strain at a time and peel the bark of so it's like a round stick and just follow the tribe's natural curvature I've seen it from an older man here in denmark but he is dead now and his farm sold

but the lopping the whole tribe of 05-1 minutes so it goes pretty strong, is not it good enough to run it through again

I bought about 800 pcs small tribes of him at about 2 m length to a 55 meter long garden fencing 15 years ago

Latest posts

Back