BC1800XL Clutch cross reference part number

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1stump

Any Stump, Anywhere!
Reaction score
I am going to get in and check out my clutch on my 2005 BC1800XL and don't want to order the part from vermeer until I know for sure the clutch is toast, but it won't fully disengage and I believe my groundie has been over greasing it. I just am very busy and trying to get this done on the weekend and with no wait on shipping. Hopefully I can cross reference the part number and get it at a local part dealer. Has anyone ever cross referenced the clutch and had any success?

Hello,
I'm working on this model now with the 170 horse motor and was wondering if I could also get the cross reference numbers for the clutch please? The customer ordered the clutch, he claims, but all we got was the PTO bell housing so I was hoping to be able to get the clutch elsewhere to save him some money.

Hello,
I'm working on this model now with the 170 horse motor and was wondering if I could also get the cross reference numbers for the clutch please? The customer ordered the clutch, he claims, but all we got was the PTO bell housing so I was hoping to be able to get the clutch elsewhere to save him some money.
It's been my experience that Vermeer factory part numbers do not cross with other sources. Sometimes the part needed has an OEM pn stamped on it that you may find elsewhere.
Recently replaced chipper drum bearings that had OEM numbers on the casting. Vermeer's price was about 10% higher, but since the local Vermeer dealer had the parts in stock I went that route.

It's been my experience that Vermeer factory part numbers do not cross with other sources. Sometimes the part needed has an OEM pn stamped on it that you may find elsewhere.
Recently replaced chipper drum bearings that had OEM numbers on the casting. Vermeer's price was about 10% higher, but since the local Vermeer dealer had the parts in stock I went that route.
Thank you for the knowledge!

Hello,
Give me a shout at 989-817-4586, I can probably point you in the right direction as long as we can figure out what make/model of clutch is on there.

Latest posts

Back