Bermie's winter climb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a lil disappointed OTG didn't call me!!!! would u guys have been mad if i showed up with a bucket truck? lol

i'm a lil disappointed OTG didn't call me!!!! would u guys have been mad if i showed up with a bucket truck? lol

Ya, it was an off the cuff short notice climb. Bucket truck would've been under utilized, tree is off road :) Funny though, I don't think there's any access for a truck in that chunk of woods. You could take it apart and reassemble it in the woods I guess if you really had to have the bucket at the tree :)
-moss

lol It was a little too cold out to be turning wrenches that day... looks like you guys had fun..... don't see too many white pines in Boston, where were you climbing? Did she get a chance to see the arboretum while she was up here?

lol It was a little too cold out to be turning wrenches that day... looks like you guys had fun..... don't see too many white pines in Boston, where were you climbing? Did she get a chance to see the arboretum while she was up here?

I have to keep some climb locations around Boston on the down low, people are touchy about liability. There are some decent white pine in and around Boston.

I think she went to the Arbo on her last visit, not sure though. When we get together it's off to a tree we can climb, Arbo is a no climb zone.
-moss

Yes I had a really good time, it was COLD, it was windy and it was SNOWING!!! Thanks for the video moss!

I love to do stuff that is different than what I'm used to, sure don't get much snow in Bermuda:dizzy:
I also get to try our different gear and techniques with out the pressure of a job, and climb different kinds of trees.

I went to the Arboretum last year for a walk about...simply georgeous!

the arboretum is indeed a great place for a stroll. some big stud trees in there.

i take it you took the long route on that walk about?

you looked cold up there. lol

Glad y'all had a great time, moss.

I just couldn't afford the time to run out, with all the plowing. Greg did send his love, though. :buttkick:

Back